Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

-Gasp- WAIT!

Ohhhhh k?

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

I always loved madness

But i still rate it a 10 due to the fact its much better art. And i loved the endding but it kinda pissed me off when hank died... Again... :P and wtf is up with that clown! Lol i never got that.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

love these videos

its great because first theres lots of blood and tons of killing second. he always goes overboard with most of the kills

The Breach The Breach

ehhh

gameplay-Okay
Scenery-awsome
plot-awsome
sound-okay

Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

i like this game

WHEN IT WORKS lol i gave it a 7 because solid game but there are so many glitches in this game its not even funny but i looked past that the gameplay is alright though

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

mine

is fancy pants he pwns

Riley Toymiue Riley Toymiue

nice work ^_^

i really enjoy this (although im not the kind of guy that enjoys anime)
whats with the lower part of the head it does look a bit more than most anime i have seen but other that that the breasts are PERFECT and i mean PERFECTLY drawn nice work i also like the shadow in the background i always enjoyed that with any kind of picture great work ^_^

Vortex00 responds:

thanks :)
I guess anime has several variations. I just draw it how I draw it.

Moonlight Kiss Moonlight Kiss

Great Work

the detail of the water not to mention of the hair is really great if i may ask how long did it take for you to disign this art :) and the look of her hand seems like she is very shy at that moment too anyway

Great Work :)

Hunting A Hydra page 2 Hunting A Hydra page 2

great

even though its not some of your best work but still very funny though

Fatchaos responds:

Cheers!
Well, I sacrifice some of the quality of the artwork in these comics, mostly because if I did them with such precision as most of my works, it would simply take just too much time.